Skip to product information
1 of 2

SeekChocolateShop

2024 EASTER & SPRING COLLECTION Raaka Blueberry & Lemon, gluten & dairy free

Regular price $8.50 USD
Regular price Sale price $8.50 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Made in Brooklyn, New York

“A bar that would be perfect next to a cup of tea. Tangy Tanzanian cacao meets blueberries and lemon for a bright, refreshing dark chocolate. One bite will clear the clouds.”

Kokoa Kamili, Tanzania

Ingredients

Organic cacao beans, organic cane sugar, organic cacao butter, organic blueberry powder, organic lemon powder.

Nutrition

Servings: 2 Serv. size: ½ bar (25g), Amount per serving: Calories 129, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (23% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 1mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 13g (4% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Total / Sugars 10g (Incl. 8g Added Sugars, 16% DV). Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV). Iron (3% DV). Potas. (2% DV).

The Raaka Chocolate Ethical Sourcing Story

“Inside every Raaka bar we publish a report detailing our sourcing model. We call this model Transparent Trade.

Each report shows the details of how we purchase cacao, who we buy it from, what we paid for it, and how that compares to the commodity market and fair trade prices.

As makers our role is twofold: work with cooperatives and grower-centered organizations who focus on cacao quality and pay higher prices to farmers for that quality; and secondly, educate customers in a manner that is honest and forthright.

As eaters our role is to ask ourselves challenging questions about consumption and fairness. This is what Transparent Trade is all about.“

Materials

Shipping & Returns

Dimensions

Care Instructions